Emily is an experienced Recruiter within the business support sector, with a breadth of knowledge across many industries and levels of support. Working her way up the career ladder from Resourcer to Consultant over 3 years, she has now launched eNL’s Legal Business Support division to further expand eNL’s areas of expertise, supporting eNL’s clients in the private practice and in-house arenas.
- Emily takes the time to build strong, long lasting relationships with clients to understand the needs of the organisation on a much deeper level
- She supports candidates through the whole recruitment process, making sure their career goals are met
- Having worked across different industries and with various sized companies, from SME’s to multi-nationals, Emily is adept at matching skills, experience and importantly the right personality fit for all types of working environments
- The Legal Business Support division will be recruiting for both temporary and permanent candidates, predominately across the Midlands and South West, spreading out to the remainder of the UK
- Emily previously worked in sales and customer service, so has excellent communication skills