Candidate Registration Form
The below are terms and conditions that relate to our Candidate Registration page:
Equal Opportunities Statement
We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all jobs seekers, and will adhere to this policy at all times. We will regularly review our recruitment procedures to ensure that this policy remains the same.
Regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, race, colour, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, political beliefs, Trade Union membership or non-membership, you will be treated as equal when we consider submitting you for our vacancies. All candidates will be assessed on their merits, qualifications, and ability to operate in line with the law.
Certain professions and jobs are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, particularly jobs which involve working with children or vulnerable adults. Details of any past criminal convictions must be given to us, and we will handle the information with the utmost discretion. If we believe it is relevant for the vacancies that you are applying for, we will have to take this into consideration.
Failing to declare a previous criminal conviction to us could result in us terminating you from our register should this offence later come to light.
In line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act, I declare that I have no unspent convictions and no persecutions pending against me. I will also inform eNL of any prosecutions that occur while I am registered with eNL.
Health & Disability
It is important that you make us aware of any health or disability circumstances so that we can appropriately assess your needs when it comes to the legal recruitment service that we provide. We will also need to know your needs for the job that you are looking to perform.
By registering yourself on our site or contacting us, you are confirming that you will inform us of any health or disability circumstances for any relevant career choices you may be making.
Data Protection Scheme
Any data that you provide to us through our candidate registration form and on any other documents that you send to us will be used with the sole purpose of finding you relevant jobs.
In providing this service, you have consented to us using this data, which includes storing it on a computerised database, and you also consent to us sending this data to our clients – legal firms and agencies.
By registering with us, you are declaring that the information you are providing is both true and correct. You provide eNL with consent to having your personal data and CV forwarded on to clients, with prior approval. You also consent to any references being passed over to employers, if this should be applicable.
Refer a Friend Scheme
We operate a Refer a Friend Scheme at eNL, where you can be rewarded for sending candidates our way. We have laid out the terms and conditions of this scheme below.
- You are eligible for our Refer a Friend scheme if you are registered on our agency database.
- The reward voucher given for a referral is a net payment. We are responsible for any taxes that arise from the provision of this reward voucher.
- If you refer someone who is placed in a contract law position by us, then you can receive a £50 reward voucher that can be spent with Apple, John Lewis, Cineworld, Waitrose, lastminute.com, House of Fraser, Amazon, Thomas Cook, David Lloyd, Bannatyne, Marks & Spencer or a charity of your choice.
- If you refer someone who is placed into a permanent paralegal position by us, then you can receive a £100 reward voucher, or £200 if someone is placed in a permanent solicitor position, that can be spent with John Lewis, Apple, Cineworld, lastminute.com, Waitrose, House of Fraser, Thomas Cook, Amazon, David Lloyd, Bannatyne, Marks & Spencer or a charity of your choice.
- If the candidate that you have referred is already on our database, then you will not be eligible for the reward voucher. This also applies if we already have their details but have not yet entered them on the database.
- You must have gained consent from the person that you are referring before you pass their details on to eNL. This is your responsibility alone and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. If any loss or claim is made against eNL, you will indemnify this as failure for procuring consent.
- You agree that we will not be held liable for any losses or claims that arise out of exercising your reward voucher, and that you exercise this vouchers entirely at your own risk.
Looking for more information from eNL Legal?