Employment Solicitor, 2-7 Years PQE, Hampshire, up to £65,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits and generous bonus scheme. An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Employment Solicitor. To apply or to register your interest, please call Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com and quote Job Ref:4927.
• Applications are sought from Employment Solicitors with a minimum of 2 Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• The team deal with employment related disputes and problems affecting both employers and employees.
• You will be advising on all employment-related issues connected with mergers, acquisitions, contracting out and the effect of TUPE.
• You will be responsible for the preparation of Tribunal cases and providing representation at the hearing, where appropriate.
• You will need the ability to build strong client relationships as the employment department have built their recent success on collaborative working arrangements, you will also enjoy working as part of team, as well as being able to work independently.
• You will have a keen commercial awareness and an enthusiasm for business development to assist with the growth of our employment department going forward.
• Competitive salaries and generous bonus schemes on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.