Child Care Solicitor, 3+ Years PQE, Devon, up to £60,000 (DOE) – This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading regional law firm based in Cornwall with clearly defined career progression, an excellent quality of work and the chance to join a team of like-minded and forward thinking professionals. To apply or to register your interest, or even for a general career discussion please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 4913.
• Applications are sought from Child Care Solicitors with a minimum of 3 Years PQE
• You will have a good knowledge of public law children matters and have demonstrable experience in Child Care Proceedings, good advocacy skills and experience with public funding.
• An accredited member of the Law Society’s Child Panel would be advantageous.
• You will demonstrate excellent communication skills together with a strong client service ethic and will be keen to take a pro-active approach to business development and developing your reputation within the market place.
• Experienced in and confident applying all basic legal principles within private practice, you will have the ability to complete files (from start to finish) with minimal supervision.
• This firm have a good reputation for offering a friendly service and professional advice and are focused on success and growth.
• The firm are committed to supporting work life balance and all staff are provided with the opportunity for flexible working.
• On offer is a competitive salary with an extensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.