Corporate Lawyer (PSL), Cambridge, 5+ PQE, £Excellent + Benefits – Top award-winning practice seeks to appoint a Corporate Professional Support Lawyer to work closely with the highly rated team. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Cassie on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV.
• This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Corporate Solicitor to join an award-winning national practice as a PSL.
• The appointed Corporate Solicitor will be providing technical legal support to the team to ensure that they are properly equipped with knowledge and information to enable them to provide a quality service to this firm’s client base.
• You will play a pivotal role in maintaining and developing existing precedents whilst also creating new ones.
• You will be working closely with the existing Corporate PSL and provide technical legal support to corporate lawyers and clients through updates and briefings, internal and external training, technical advice and assistance.
• Applications are sought from existing Professional Support Lawyers who have a private M&A background seeking a new challenge as well as existing Corporate Lawyers coming from a fee earning role with a desire to become a PSL and who can demonstrate a genuine desire to work within a professional support lawyer role.
• Solid drafting skills along with excellent organisation skills are essential in order to be considered for this role.
• You will have strong communication skills coupled with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
• On offer is a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.