Property Litigation Solicitor, 3+ Years PQE, Somerset, up to £60,000 (DOE) – A new opportunity for an experienced Legal Executive or Solicitor with demonstrable and enviable experience to join a reputable team. Call Penny now on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:4861.
• Applications are sought from Property Litigation Solicitors or Legal Executives with a minimum of 3 Years PQE gained with another reputable team.
• The successful Property Litigation Solicitor can look forward to running a varied caseload with minimal supervision.
• You will demonstrate excellent communication skills together with a strong client service ethic and will be keen to take a pro-active approach to business development and developing your reputation within the market place.
• Experienced in and confident applying all basic legal principles within private practice, you will have the ability to complete files (from start to finish) with minimal supervision.
• The firm genuinely believe that a happy team, where staff enjoy their work, means that clients receive a better service from cheerful and motivated staff.
• The firm are committed to supporting work life balance and all staff are provided with the opportunity for flexible working.
• Full driving licence is essential
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.