Commercial Property Solicitor, 2+ Years PQE, Devon, up to £60,000 (DOE) – An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading National practices. To apply or register your interest or for an initial discussion please call Penny on 0121 454 1004. Job Ref: 4856.
• Recognised as one of the leading regional practices and with an exciting story to tell, this practice has established themselves as one of the leading players in the region and have a reputation for delivering client care and commercial legal solutions to their clients.
• The firm have an impressive number of Partners ranked in both Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners and are definitely a firm to watch in the future for exciting developments.
• As part of their strategic direction, the firm is looking to develop their commercial property offerings in the South West market.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Property Solicitors or Legal Executives with a minimum of 2 years PQE gained within a leading regional or city firm
• You will be handling a mixed bag of commercial property work and the chance to work with some seriously heavyweight names in the industry.
• You must possess an excellent technical knowledge of all areas of commercial property including landlord and tenant, development and leasehold enfranchisement.
• Working closely with the Head of Department you will be handling a really exciting caseload of high calibre work.
• Excellent starting salary to attract high calibre candidates along with a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.