Legal Manager, 8+ PQE, East Sussex – Are you an experienced legal professional with a passion for leadership and criminal law? We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Legal Manager to join this huge public sector organisation. For more information or to apply for this role contact Kaye Thumpston on 0207 183 8586 and quote job ref: 4818
JOB TITLE: Legal Manager (Criminal law)
LOCATION: East Sussex
SALARY: £68,200 - £75,650
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Solicitor or Barrister with a criminal law background. As a Legal Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing a team of professionals on a day-to-day basis, ensuring their growth and success while upholding the highest standards of legal practice. On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
• Overseeing and managing a team of Criminal Lawyers, providing guidance and support on a daily basis.
• Conducting regular performance evaluations and appraisals to promote individual growth and development within the team.
• Actively participating in the hiring and onboarding processes for new team members.
• Fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment that promotes teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following criteria:
• Minimum 8 years of experience as a qualified Solicitor or Barrister with a strong background in criminal law.
• Proven experience in managing and leading a team of legal professionals.
• Excellent knowledge of legal principles, procedures, and practices within the criminal law field.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and make sound decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritise workloads in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organisational and leadership abilities, with a commitment to fostering a positive work culture.
• Adherence to the highest ethical standards and a dedication to delivering exceptional legal services.
Contact Kaye Thumpston at eNL on 0207 183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.