Corporate Commercial Solicitor, 4+ Years PQE, Hampshire, £Competitive + Benefits – A new role for an experienced Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join a reputable team. To apply or to register your interest or for an initial career discussion please call Gemma on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 4812
• This is an exciting position suited for an ambitious solicitor looking to progress their career.
• Applications are sought from Corporate Commercial Solicitors with a minimum of Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will be responsible for a broad mix of work including mergers and acquisitions of various size and complexity, corporate restructuring, shareholders' agreements, LLP and partnership matters and commercial contracts including sale of goods and services, IT and IP, and data protection
• You will have strong technical competence and intellectual ability confident and personable approach.
• You will be confident and capable of supervising and developing more junior members of the team.
• You will have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and a proven ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.