Private Client Solicitor, 2+ Years PQE, Hampshire, £Competitive + Benefits – A new role for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join a reputable Wills & Estate Planning team. To apply or to register your interest or for an initial career discussion please call Gemma on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 4810
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitors with a minimum of 2 years PQE.
• You will be responsible for a broad mix of work including Wills, LPAs, Trust work, Court of Protection and other general private client-based matters.
• You will have strong technical competence and intellectual ability confident and personable approach.
• You will have a proven ability to work effectively as part of a team, providing a role model for others to follow, to supervise others and to delegate effectively depending upon your particular role in the team.
• You will have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.