Private Client Solicitor, 2+ PQE, Essex – Well regarded private client team seeks to appoint an experienced Private Client Lawyer into their dedicated team in Essex. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Cassie on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV.
JOB TITLE: Private Client Solicitor
PQE: 2+ PQE
SALARY: £Dependent on experience
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitors or Legal Executives with a minimum of 2 + years PQE to join a highly regarded team in Essex.
• You will be joining a team of exceptional lawyers that work on a wide-ranging caseload of Wills and Trust matters and in conjunction with other departments within the firm to ensure client satisfaction.
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload of quality complex Wills and Trusts matters, working on behalf of both individuals and business clients.
• You will ideally be a member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) and / or working towards your Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) qualification, but this is not essential.
• You will have outstanding communication skills and work well as part of a team.
• Competitive remuneration & benefits package on offer
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.