JOB TITLE: Legal Contracts and Compliance Advisor
SALARY: London based hub - with hybrid working
THE ROLE: This is an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal or Legal Executive with contracts and compliance experience to join a leading global think tank. Reporting into the Legal Counsel key responsibilities will include.
• Drafting and reviewing consultant contracts and agreements with the supervision of the Legal Counsel.
• Reviewing and ensuring compliance with company policies
• Developing, updating and maintaining contract templates, forms and guidelines
• Educated to degree level with 4+ year experience in a legal environment.
• A track record providing legal advice in relation to commercial contracts and compliance work.
• Experience of reviewing and drafting legal agreements and documents.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and escalate matters where necessary.
• Ability to work efficiently and prioritise your workloads in a fast-paced environment, delivering a high level of accuracy and attention to detail within tight timeframes.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email Pasquale.email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission.
As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.