Private Client Solicitor, Telford, 3+ Years PQE, £45,000 - £55,000 (DOE) – An excellent opportunity has arisen for a driven, Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive, to join a thriving law firm based in Telford.– To apply or to register your interest, please contact Theresa on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref: 4737.
• Our client is seeking a commercially minded Private Client Solicitor to join a growing private client team.
• You will handle your own varied caseload of private client matter which include drafting Wills, Powers of Attorney and undertaking probate and Court of Protection applications
• Displaying excellent technical knowledge, the successful Private Client Lawyer will boast a solid approach to achieving tasks and objectives, along with strong planning and organisational skills.
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitors with a minimum of 3 Years PQE within the Private Client sector and will be confident in your ability to provide sound advice across a variety of matters.
• You will be a team player, with excellent inter-personal skills, communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients.
• The successful Private Client Solicitor will prove clear capabilities of handling a caseload, providing clear and practical advice combined with an efficient and courteous service.
• Our client is well established law firm, boasting a highly regarded private client
• team acting on behalf of a varying client base, this is a chance to progress within a well-rounded firm.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.