Legal Recruiter - 12 months+ recruitment experience - We are a leading national, specialist legal recruitment business and we are looking for someone pretty special to come and join our team. Please call me (Rebecca Barry) for a completely confidential chat on 020 7183 8586 and quote 4717.
JOB TITLE: Legal Recruiter
EXPERIENCE: 12 months+ recruitment experience
SALARY: Competitive plus a whole heap of benefits
HOURS: We work a 4 day work week for 5 days pay (and we love it)
eNL have a career defining and unique opportunity for a driven and passionate Recruitment Consultant to join our dedicated legal recruitment team, handling permanent recruitment in our Birmingham office.
For over 20 years, eNL has been at the forefront of legal recruitment, continuously developing our brand, client and candidate delivery, values and expertise. Our friendly, experienced team all have exceptional knowledge of this sector and are committed to matching the right candidates with the right clients. We deliver straight-forward and practical advice to our long-standing network.
Our three year plan is to grow and we want the right people to help us on this exciting journey.
The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting legal professionals at all levels of experience with regional, national and international law firms. This key role is designed to help you take steps in becoming an expert in your field and progressing your own career to genuinely limitless possibility. You will be the driver to achieve your career aspirations and we will enjoy supporting you to exceed.
The experience we are looking for:
- 1 year+ working as a legal or professional sector Recruitment Consultant ideally within permanent recruitment
- Matching and interviewing candidates.
- Business development and strengthening existing client relations.
- Drafting and posting job adverts.
- Arranging interviews and managing the full recruitment process.
- Maintaining superior contact with both clients and candidates.
- Handling negotiations.
- Faith in own ability and expertise, able to deal with setbacks constructively and welcome new tasks and challenges with cheerfulness and resolution.
In return we can offer:
- A collaborative and lively work culture
- Competitive Salaries
- Discretionary Financial Bonuses
- Attractive commission structure
- LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter License
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Death in Service – 2 x salary
- Free Car Parking – value £1,200 +
- Excellent Social Calendar (including: fully paid office social events, Christmas Party etc.)
- Fully Funded Internal & External Training
- Ad hoc incentives
- Perkbox Membership
- Excellent work/life balance
- Work Anniversary Champagne
- Celebration of your Birthday
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use experience/salary levels purely as a guide.