Residential Conveyancer, NQ-2 Years PQE, Berkshire, £Competitive – A new opportunity for an ambitious Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join a friendly and supportive team. To apply or to register your interest, please call Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 4662.
• This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded team where your career can flourish.
• Applications are sought from Residential Property Solicitors with up to 2 Years PQE.
• Newly qualified solicitors must have completed a seat within residential property.
• Your caseload will include sale and purchase, re-mortgage, transfers of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes, help to buy, first registrations, agricultural property and lease extensions.
• You will be target driven, hardworking, and commercially astute, offering a practical and organised approach.
• You will have excellent communication skills and work well within a team environment.
• Our client is well established within the region.
• Boasting a highly regarded conveyancing team acting on behalf of a varying client base, this is a chance to progress within a well-rounded firm.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.