Cyber Security Solicitor (Partner) / Head of Department, 7+ years PQE, Birmingham - Are you ready to lead and shape the future of cybersecurity legal practices? Look no further! We are seeking an ambitious and visionary individual to step into the role of Head of Cybersecurity Solicitor Department. To apply or register your interest, please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 4644
Why Choose This Role?
• Pioneering Innovation: Join a forward-thinking team that is at the forefront of cybersecurity law, constantly adapting to new technologies and emerging legal challenges.
• Collaborative Environment: Be a part of a dynamic work culture that promotes teamwork, knowledge sharing, and continuous learning to foster growth both personally and professionally.
• Client-Centric Approach: They are committed to providing exceptional legal solutions tailored to meet their clients' unique cybersecurity needs, ensuring their businesses stay protected and compliant.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Leadership and Strategy: Lead, mentor, and manage a team of cybersecurity solicitors, setting the department's strategic direction and ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
• Legal Expertise: Apply your extensive knowledge of cybersecurity law to advise clients, draft legal documents, negotiate contracts, and represent clients in litigation related to cybersecurity issues.
• Compliance and Risk Management: Develop and implement compliance strategies, ensuring clients meet legal and regulatory requirements, minimizing risks and enhancing their cybersecurity posture.
• Business Development: Drive business growth through networking, relationship building, and identifying new business opportunities, positioning the department as a leader in cybersecurity legal services.
• Qualified solicitor with substantial experience in cybersecurity law.
• Demonstrated leadership and management skills within a legal setting.
• In-depth understanding of current cybersecurity threats, regulations, and industry best practices.
• Exceptional communication, negotiation, and problem-solving abilities.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
• Competitive compensation and performance-based bonuses.
• Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, retirement plans, and professional development opportunities.
• Collaborative and supportive work environment fostering growth and advancement.
Ready to make a meaningful impact in the world of cybersecurity law? Apply now to lead this cybersecurity department and be part of a transformative legal team dedicated to securing the digital future.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.