Private Client Solicitor, East Sussex, 3+ Years PQE, £ Excellent + Benefits - A highly regarded law firm, is seeking a talented and motivated Private Client Solicitor to join their team. To apply or to register your interest, please call Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 4640.
• This is a fabulous opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment with excellent opportunities for future career growth.
• You will be responsible for managing a varied caseload of private client matters, including wills, trusts, estate administration, and inheritance tax planning.
• The successful candidate will be a qualified Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience.
• You should be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of wills, trusts, probate, and estate planning and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Membership of STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) is advantageous but not essential.
• Our client is a highly regarded law firm known for its commitment to excellence.
• You will have the opportunity to collaborate with experienced legal professionals who value teamwork and mentorship.
• Excellent opportunities for career progression and professional development are also on offer.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.