Private Client Solicitor (Head of Department), 5+ Years PQE, West Midlands, £Competitive – To apply or to register your interest, please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 4636.
• This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Litigation Solicitor who is looking to join a forward thinking firm and become Head of Private Client
• You will be responsible for the management and leadership of all aspects regarding the Private Client team over numerous offices within the West Midlands & East Midlands.
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitors with a minimum of 5 years PQE dealing with a broad range of private client matters.
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload to include wills, trusts, lasting powers of attorney, probate and contentious probate, inheritance tax and estate planning.
• You will have experience dealing with a broad setting and realising departmental targets, managing a team and planning strategically for growth in alignment with the business goals of the company
• Excellent communication and personal skills are essential
• You will have a network of existing contacts
• Leadership and management experience is a must
• On offer is a commitment to a genuine work life balance and a great quality of work
• Competitive remuneration package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.