Commercial Solicitor (Legal Director), Manchester - National law firm seeks an experienced Commercial Solicitor to advise major organisations on specialist areas within procurement and funding matters - To apply or register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV
• An experienced Commercial Solicitor with specialist expertise in advising clients in the public sector is required by this Top 50 Law firm
• You will be advising a wide range of organisations and public bodies in connection with the provision of grants and subsidies and general public procurement.
• Successful candidates will be qualified Solicitors with at least 6 years PQE within commercial work – it is essential that you have a proven track record advising in this specialist area of commercial law
• Personal qualities will include exceptional client service, team working, strong communication and drafting skills, as well a proactive approach to business development initiatives.
• Recruited at Senior Associate or Legal Director level, you will be joining an expanding team within a supportive and collaborative law firm that encourages individuals to explore and develop their career through building technical and personal skills.
• Competitive salary and benefits package including flexible working options, enhanced annual leave and private healthcare.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.