Leading National law firm is currently looking to a hire a Duty Criminal Solicitor with a minimum of 2+ years PQE into their London office. To apply or to register your interest or for an initial career discussion please call Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 4626.
• The Criminal Solicitor will join a successful team, taking on a broad range of criminal matters attending Police Stations and Magistrates’ Courts, as part of the Court and Police Station Duty Rota Scheme.
• You will be tasked with handling a complex and sensitive caseload, ranging from bail applications, serious fraud and White Collar crime to Murder, Drug and theft cases.
• The role offers high levels of senior associate and partner contact, providing a fully supportive environment in which you are able to excel.
• The successful Criminal Solicitor will have a proven track record in a wide range of criminal matters and be confident attending police stations and representing clients at Court.
• It is essential that you have achieved Duty Status and are prepared to be listed on the Duty rota.
• You will be experienced in criminal defence matters, and be looking to excel with a well-established Legal 500 firm.
• You will be passionate about this sector and motivated to provide practical and high quality client service to all legal aid and private clients.
• Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNLwill never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.