JOB TITLE: Housing Lawyer (In-house)
PQE REQUIRED: 3+
SALARY: On application, dependent on experience
THE ROLE: Our client is seeking a Housing Lawyer to work on complex housing related matters within their Legal and Compliance team. Working alongside and supporting the Head of Legal the role will include;
• Providing advice and support on complex housing related matters, including but not limited to, anti-social behaviour (ASB), housing management, disrepair, leasehold management and income management.
• Delivering value for money and costs savings by undertaking legal work in-house and managing housing work referred to the external legal panel.
• Developing and delivering legal training to the business.
• Advising senior management on housing related legal risks, strategy and policy issues.
THE CANDIDATE: Applications are invited from qualified Housing Lawyers, Barristers or Chartered Legal Executives with at least 3 years PQE. The successful Housing lawyer will;
• Be capable of managing their own caseload and making decisions to support day to day operations.
• Have a sound knowledge of the regulatory framework and regulatory requirements
• Provide advice and interpret legal issues in relation to the housing sector and be recognised as a specialist in this area of legal practice.
• Be confident, with sound judgement and be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Provide workshops/training sessions on legal issues
• Have excellent communications skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email Pasquale.email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.