Private Client Lawyer, 2+ Years PQE, Tyne & Wear, Up to £40,000 (DOE) – An excellent opportunity has arisen for a driven Private Client Lawyer, to join a well-established and growing law firm – To apply or to register your interest, please contact Lauren on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: 4580
• Our client is seeking a commercially minded Private Client Lawyer to join a growing private client team.
• You will handle your own varied caseload of private client matters which include estate and inheritance tax, making of wills and probate and administration of estate.
• Applications are sought from experienced Solicitors and Legal Executives with a minimum of 2 years PQE with solid expertise in Private Client
• You must have a keen eye for detail and be able to work under minimal supervision, good organisational and communication skills are essential to be successful in this role.
• You will be a committed team player seeking a quality firm within which to grow your career.
• You will be joining an established and successful law firm based in Tyne and Wear.
• Friendly and client focused, this thriving practice offers a specialist legal service for individuals and business clients alike, offering professional and practical advice
• A competitive renumeration package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Lauren Harris at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.