Property Litigation Solicitor, 1-3 Years PQE, Birmingham City Centre, £Highly Competitive – An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Property Litigation Solicitor to join a Top 50 Law Firm in Birmingham. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Penny on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV.
• This highly reputable team advise both corporate and individual clients, from individual home owners to large-scale commercial developers and landowners.
• Applications are sought from Property Litigation Solicitors with a minimum of 1 Years PQE in property litigation matters.
• You will have excellent negotiation skills and proven ability to work to deadlines and targets.
• Outstanding communication skills and working well within a team is a must.
• This full service Top 50 Law firm has a number of offices not just through the UK but also has a strong global presence.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
• Flexible working options available.
Penny’s aim is to give candidates and clients the best level of service professionally possible, taking into account not only their professional legal ambitions but also any personal circumstances. Penny’s role is to help people make the best career decisions helping them to personally progress and take the next step in the career ladder. With over 18 years legal recruitment experience and a strong network of connections Penny is well placed to assist you in your next move.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.