Contentious Probate Solicitor, 5+ Years PQE, Hampshire, £Excellent plus benefits - This reputable team is looking for an experienced Contentious Probate Solicitor to join them in the Hampshire office. To apply or to register your interest, please call Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 4546.
• This is a leading UK and international law firm which provides high quality legal advice tailored to both businesses and individuals.
• Due to expansion, a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contentious Probate Solicitor to join a highly reputable team.
• The work they undertake includes Inheritance Act Disputes, Promise Not Honoured in a Will, Contesting Validity of Wills, Executor or Trustee Disputes along with Protecting Charitable Legacies and Attorney or Deputy Investigations.
• Applications are sought from Contentious Probate Solicitors with a minimum of 5 Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
• Flexing working options available.
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.