Compliance Assistant, Surrey, 12 Month’s+ Experience essential, £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE). This top Legal 500 Law Firm are currently seeking an ambitious legal professional to join their team. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 or by email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref:4539.
• Our client is an award winning Legal 500 Law Firm which currently has an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Assistant to join this highly reputable team.
• Applications are sought from Compliance Assistants with at least 12 months experience in a similar role.
• You will be responsible for performing compliance file audits and monitoring department file audits and liaising with the Risk & Compliance Manager regarding any corrective actions.
• Applications are welcomed from candidates that will have gained a minimum of 12 months experience within a similar role, please note without this experience your application cannot be considered.
• You should possess excellent client care skills and the ability to communicate well with colleagues and clients alike.
• The appointed legal professional will be joining at a busy time, and you must be able to hit the ground running and adapt quickly to a busy workload.
• You will have excellent written & verbal communication skills, the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise your workload where needed will be the key to being successful in this role.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.