Private Client Solicitor, 4+ years PQE, Manchester, STEP qualified Solicitor required to join Legal 500 ranked boutique law firm - To apply or register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
• Leading law firm, highly regarded nationally for its expertise is continuing to experience increasing demand for its specialist services.
• It has a thriving Private Client team handling complex matters on behalf of a broad range of clients.
• You will be managing a caseload of estate and trust administration, wills and powers of attorney.
• The successful candidate will have at least 4 years’ PQE handling your own caseload of private client work and ideally be STEP qualified.
• Any experience in supervising junior solicitors and paralegals would be a distinct advantage.
• This expanding team provides exceptional training and development opportunities for ambitious lawyers
• Competitive salary and package including bonus, enhanced annual leave and hybrid working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.