Employment Solicitor, London / Hybrid, 7+ PQE, £Competitive + Benefits. A new opportunity for an experienced Employment Solicitor to join an impressive team. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Gemma on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
• Applications are sought from Employment Solicitors with a minimum of 7 Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will be able to demonstrate strong experience in both contentious and non-contentious employment matters and be able to handle a mixed bag of employment and civil litigation matters.
• A distinctive feature of this role is the potential to work with clients in the healthcare sector, making experience or a keen interest in this area a distinct advantage.
• You should possess excellent communication and negotiation skills and ideally a keen interest in, or experience working with, healthcare sector clients.
• You will join a small cohesive team working in the heart of the City.
• The team is close knit, where supporting one another is key.
• The team operates a hybrid working policy, offering a couple of days per week working from home if needed.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.