Family Lawyer, Cheshire, Local law firm requires a fee earner to join its Family team to handle predominantly privately funded matters - To apply or register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
• Due to expansion, this established family team is in need of a Family Lawyer to deal with a varied caseload of privately funded family cases.
• The appointed Family Lawyer will be responsible for a varied caseload of private funded family law cases including divorce and finances, children act cases.
• Suitable Family Lawyers will be recently qualified Solicitors or experienced Legal Executives or Paralegals with a track record in handling their own caseload of privately funded family matters and possess the ability to come in and hit the ground running.
• This well established Cheshire law firm provides services for individuals and businesses across the county, and is committed to providing the best possible service for their clients.
• A competitive remuneration package is on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.