Private Client Solicitor (Partner / Director), 8+ PQE, West Midlands, £Excellent + Benefits – A Top Tier 1 private client team is looking for an additional Private Client Partner to complement the team. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Theresa Lucas or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref:TL4467
• An experienced and ambitious Private Client Solicitor is sought after to join a Top Tier and highly rated team in Birmingham as a Partner.
• The growing team covers the broad remit of private client matters including complex matters.
• The appointed Private Client Partner will have a strong reputation and ideally have strong connections in the market to support the ongoing successes of the private client team.
• Ideal Private Client Solicitors will have experience of providing advice across all aspects of private wealth including succession planning and probate matters.
• You have a minimum of 8 Years’ experience in handling your own caseload of private client matters and be looking for the next step in your career.
• The firm are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running in developing an existing caseload as well as developing and motivating staff.
• This full-service top 100 law firm is looking to recruit a talented and leading Private Client Solicitor who can assist the firm in their future growth plans.
• You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package along with the chance to progress your career within this area of law
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.