Intellectual Property Solicitor, 3+, Birmingham - Expanding commercial law firm who is currently experiencing an exciting growth phase is seeking to appoint high calibre Intellectual Property Solicitor to their already successful team - To apply or register your interest, please call Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: TL4441
• This expanding, commercial law firm are offering flexible and home-based working opportunities for ambitious Solicitors who specialise in commercial and / or intellectual property matters.
• As a result of continued growth, this reputable practice is keen to appoint a well-rounded and experienced Intellectual Property Solicitors who have a proven track record of covering all types of matters
• The successful Intellectual Property Solicitor will have at least an 3+ Solicitor and a proven track record of advising on high quality commercial and intellectual property matters.
• You will have a proactive and can-do attitude to your work, able to thrive in a team (albeit home based) environment.
• The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes a generous annual leave allowance and the flexibility to work the hours you want, when you want.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.