Employment Solicitor, up to 4 years PQE, Manchester, Nationally renowned Legal 500 firm - To apply or register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
• This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Employment Solicitor to join this market leading law firm renowned for its work in the sports and media sectors
• Working alongside some of the best practitioners in the field, you will be involved in all aspects of employment law, advising individuals and organisations as well as supporting colleagues on commercial matters.
• Solicitors with up to around 4 years’ PQE and a proven track record in contentious and non-contentious Employment law are invited to apply.
• Recently qualified Solicitors must have spent at least 1 seat of their training contract with the Employment team of your training firm.
• It is essential that all applicants have a top class academic record and have worked in a leading national or regional law firm where you have developed the requisite legal and personal skills.
• You can expect to join a supportive and energetic working environment where you will be given all the tools required to take your career to the next level.
• Competitive package plus flexible working options on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.