Corporate Lawyer (Senior hire), 8+ years’ PQE, Manchester – Award winning national law firm offering exceptional career opportunities within a supportive environment - To apply or register your interest, please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• This is an exciting position for a Senior Corporate Lawyer keen to become an integral part of strategic growth plans.
• You will be working alongside the leading Corporate Partners of this progressive, highly regarded law firm.
• You will have extensive experience of Corporate M&A, Joint Ventures and Private Equity deals.
• You will need to be able to demonstrate a broad commercial understanding, have a practical approach and be a true team player.
• Working as part of a larger team on major transactions you will be expected to develop your own portfolio of clients and will be accomplished in the area of Business Development and client retention.
• There is a clear path to Partnership for the successful Corporate Lawyer and you can expect full support from the senior team in you achieving your ambitions.
• This is the perfect time to join this impressive law firm as it focusses on growth within its Manchester office
• Negotiable salary plus enhanced benefits and flexible working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.