Restructuring & Insolvency Lawyer, 5+ Years PQE, London, £Excellent + Benefits - National law firm seeking talented Restructuring & Insolvency Lawyer to join its highly regarded team - To apply or register your interest, please call Gemma on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref:4415.
• Applications are sought from Restructuring & Insolvency Lawyer with a minimum of 5 Years PQE
• You will undertake predominantly non contentious work linked into the corporate, finance and real estate teams across the country.
• You will help with advice to all stakeholders in distressed situations including lenders, investors, corporates, directors and individuals, in addition to acting for insolvency practitioners.
• You must be able to demonstrate a strong commercial approach to your work and have excellent drafting and verbal/written communication skills and attention to detail
• This award winning law firm is recognised nationally for the exceptional quality of its work and lawyers, as well as its impressive record in employee welfare.
• The London office continues to expand at a healthy pace and is in a strong position to offer fabulous career and personal development opportunities.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.