Property Litigation Solicitor, 5+ PQE – Suffolk – A leading full-service law firm is looking to recruit an experienced Property Litigator into their highly ranked disputes team. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Cassie on 01214541004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion.
• A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor to join a reputable team who are highly recommended in the legal directories for the services they provide.
• Applications are sought from Property Litigation Solicitors or Legal Executives with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE in handling and managing their own caseload of matters.
• You will have technical expertise covering the broad remit of property disputes along with some commercial disputes.
• You will be responsible for your own caseload and be expected to come in and hit the ground running.
• You will be working within a well-established team and working alongside some highly regarded lawyers.
• The firm are keen to hear from individuals who are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity on offer could potentially include a mixture of remote / office working!
• Competitive remuneration package on offer along with a supportive working environment, hybrid working, personal pension scheme, group life assurance, car parking.
• Superb opportunity to join a well-established law firm where you will be joining a Tier 1 ranked disputes
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate