Private Client Lawyer, Newly qualified, North Yorkshire - Regional law firm seeking recently qualified Private Client Lawyer for its expanding team - To apply or register your interest, please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD2628
• An opportunity has arisen for a recently qualified Private Client Lawyer to join this expanding office of an established law firm.
• The appointed Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive will be responsible for a varied caseload of private client matters.
• You will have the support of a legal assistant to assist in your work and you will be expected to work with colleagues in the office and across the firm in the ongoing development of the private client team within the local market.
• The appointed Private Client Lawyer will have spent at least a seat of your training contract dealing with wills & Probate work and ideally have gained prior experience in a non-qualified/paralegal role..
• You will be well placed to work using your own initiative as well as provide support to other members of team as and when required.
• This forward looking law firm is aiming to strike a balance between traditional and modern, basing its lawyers in a network of offices providing high quality legal advice to the local community whilst enabling its staff the opportunity for flexible working options.
• With a healthy pipeline of work and a plan for continued growth across the teams, you can be assured of the support required to build and develop your skills and career.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.