Residential Property Lawyer, 3+ years fee earning experience, North Yorkshire – An opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join this expanding, regional law firm - To apply or register your interest, please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com
• This well-established law firm is looking to recruit an experienced Residential Property Lawyer to manage a busy caseload of residential property transactions from instruction to post completion, with the support of a Legal Assistant.
• You will have the opportunity to carve a niche for themselves within the local market through developing ongoing business relationships with estate agencies and other work referrers.
• You will have at least 3 years’ experience managing their own caseload of residential property files and be able to demonstrate an understanding in a wide variety of matters including leaseholds, unregistered properties and help to buy.
• Any legal qualification would be an advantage, however more important is a proven track record dealing with residential property, excellent communication and team working abilities.
• This regional law firm has a network of offices and is looking at expansion across all locations.
• With strong links to the business and local communities, the new Residential Conveyancer will join a thriving team and firm that can offer great career opportunities as the firm continues in its ongoing success
• Competitive remuneration package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.