Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, 2+ PQE – Are you a Residential Conveyancer Solicitor looking for an exciting new role? Our client is seeking to appoint a talented individual to join their exceptional New Build Team and manage, support, and oversee an established team. For more information or to apply please call Theresa Lucas on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Job Ref TL4329
- Applications are sought from qualified Solicitors, Licenced Conveyancers or a Legal Executives with a minimum of 2 Years PQE.
- You will be responsible for pro-actively managing transactions from inception through to completion, on a wide range of new-build property cases.
- Handling your own caseload, you will have the opportunity to work independently where desired, but with the continual support of the team where necessary.
-Manages, supervise and develop staff.
- You will be skilled in forming new client relationships, and servicing existing clients with exceptional levels of care.
- The ideal Residential Conveyancer will have an analytical approach and a keen eye for detail; capable of working through matters in a logical and methodical way to provide timely results.
- A team player, the successful Residential Conveyancer will be dependable and able to actively contribute to new business generation for the firm.
- A well-regarded regional practice, keen to continue growth plans through 2023/2024.
- A competitive renumeration package is on offer
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.