Private Client Solicitor, 2+ Years PQE, Oxfordshire, £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE) - A new opportunity to join a leading practice handling a mixed caseload of private client work. To apply or to register your interest, please call Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 quoting ref: 4314.
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitors with a minimum of 2 Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will be responsible for a wide variety of Wills and Probate matters as well as other Private Client work.
• You will have a sound and solid background in wills and probate with experience of running independent caseloads.
• You will have strong technical competence and intellectual ability confident and personable approach.
• You will be a member of STEP, or in the process of becoming a member.
• You will have a proven ability to work effectively as part of a team, providing a role model for others to follow, to supervise others and to delegate effectively depending upon your particular role in the team.
• You will have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and a proven ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
• Flexible and hybrid working options available
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.