Private Client Solicitor, NQ-3 Years PQE, London, £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE) – A new opportunity for an ambitious Private Client Solicitor to join a friendly and supportive team. To apply or to register your interest, please call Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 4312.
• The team handles a wide spectrum of work, including Will writing, Powers of Attorney, Probate and Estate administration.
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload or private client matters to include, probate matters, inheritance tax issues, trusts, and the drafting of trust documents, with supervision where necessary.
• You will also prepare and register Lasting Powers of Attorney and general and trustee powers of attorney.
• You will also be asked to assist on complex and large matters alongside the more senior management.
• An experienced support team is there to ensure all caseloads stay manageable.
• You will be a progressive and personable individual with strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
• The firm has an inclusive and supportive ethos, with a track record of investing in and developing individuals’ potential.
• The firm has decades of experience and is now considered one of the leaders in their respected fields.
• This is a stand-out opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a high-quality and growing London firm with solid career prospects.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.