Family Solicitor, 5+ Years PQE, Hampshire, £highly competitive salary (DOE) plus extensive benefits and generous bonus scheme. An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Family Solicitor. To apply or to register your interest, please call Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref:4307.
• Applications are sought from Family Solicitors with a minimum of 5 Years PQE.
• This award winning, full service firm is looking for an experienced Family Solicitor to deal with the full spectrum of private family work, including divorce, pre-nuptial agreements and co-habitation agreements.
• The team pride themselves on being empathetic and responsive family lawyers who are committed to helping their clients find the right solutions for them and their family dispute.
• The successful Solicitor will have strong technical knowledge and gained experience working with mid to high net worth financial cases.
• Experience of private Children matters is also desirable.
• You will need the ability to build strong client relationships and as the family department have built their recent success on collaborative working arrangements, you will also enjoy working as part of team, as well as being able to work independently.
• You will have a keen commercial awareness and an enthusiasm for business development to assist with the growth of our family department going forward.
• This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated individual looking to continue their development and progress their career within a flexible environment and join an expanding and successful firm, that is supportive and encouraging.
• Competitive salaries and generous bonus schemes, pension contributions and holiday entitlements are on offer for the right Family Solicitor keen to join this top Legal 500 firm.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.