Residential Property Lawyer, 3+ Years’ PQE, Hampshire, £50,000 - £70,000 (DOE) - This is an excellent position for an enthusiastic, Residential Property Lawyer who is looking to make the next step in their career. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Rebecca Barry on 0207 183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref: 4304.
• This impressive firm is currently looking to appoint a Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive into their busy department.
• You will be ambitious, highly organised and charismatic with an ability to build strong client relationships and generate business.
• Ideally, you will be experienced in dealing with a busy and varied workload with an ability to remain calm under pressure.
• This firm encourage junior lawyers to follow specialist interest areas, working with autonomy and responsibility.
• Following a strategic plan to invest in the working environment; technology; training and development; this firm can offer unrivalled opportunity for growth.
• Realistic and achievable chargeable hours targets.
• This well-established firm has an excellent reputation and has successfully attracted a number of key hires from London/national firms in recent years.
• They offer a full legal service to both commercial and private clients and are able to boast a profitable practice with high employee retention.
• Competitive salaries, generous bonus schemes and a range of employee benefits on offer
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.