Commercial Contracts Solicitor, 3+ years’ PQE, Cardiff, £55,000 - £65,000 (DOE) -This is a forward-thinking regional law firm with an enviable well-established client base. Please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Job Ref: 4296.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Contracts Solicitors with a minimum of 3 years PQE with a proven track record of reviewing and negotiating on a wide range of commercial contracts.
• You will be responsible for providing commercial legal advice and guidance to clients with regards to a wide range of commercial contract matters and non-contentious intellectual property matters.
• Experience of data protection law and technology contracts would be advantageous.
• You will be confident in supervising junior members of the team, acting as a mentor and ensuring their continuous development and progression.
• Applications are sought from individuals who are ambitious and have the drive to develop a career within a truly autonomous environment.
• The right candidate will move through the internal structure and will be supported with skills and career development.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.