Private Client Solicitor, 2- 5 Years PQE, Hampshire, £Competitive remuneration package – A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join a reputable private wealth team. For more information or to apply for the role contact Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 and quote job reference 4289.
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitors with a minimum of 2 Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will be joining a highly supportive and friendly private wealth team.
• You will have experience in dealing with a vast range of Private Client matters, including Estate Administration, Wills, and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
• You will have proven business development skills, a keen commercial awareness and a proven track record in generating work with good connections
• You will be looking for an opportunity to play a key role in the growth and development of the Private Wealth department going forward.
• This firm encourage junior lawyers to follow specialist interest areas, working with autonomy and responsibility.
• Following a strategic plan to invest in the working environment; technology; training and development; this firm can offer unrivalled opportunity for growth.
• Competitive salaries and generous bonus schemes, pension contributions and holiday entitlements are on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.