Time to change and to take control of your career as we move into a new way of working. I am working with a leading National Law firm who are looking to appoint an Education / Charities Senior Associate / Partner into their Midlands office. As an experienced professional you will have at least 10 years PQE and will have a good reputation in the local market combined with an extensive network of contacts in the area. Salary will be discussed at interview stage in line with your client following and contacts. This law firm has continued to thrive and grow during the challenging times we have faced and have emerged as a continued leader in their field, a statement backed up by their rankings in Chambers & Partners and the Legal 500. To apply or to register your interest please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Ref:4257
• This forward thinking and leading law firm is keen to continue its ongoing successes firmwide through the appointment of an Education / Charities specialist into their Midlands office.
• They are keen to complement their already successful education across their other offices through the hire of Education / Charities Senior Associate / Partner.
• Ideal Senior Lawyers will have a network of contacts who are able to instruct you on future matters
• You will be highly experienced in all types of charities and education related matters and possess the ability to provide advice to a variety of education clients on a range of issues to include joint ventures, student contracts, employment tribunals, reorganisations, charity disputes, governance and restructuring
• Ideally you will already be a Partner in your current law firm looking for a new challenge, however ambitious associates feeling frustrated with a possible lack of career potential are also encouraged to apply.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills along with a technically sound knowledge are required for this role.
• You must be able to work with minimal of supervision and be an idea’s person who is keen to contribute new ideas and ways of working into the firm.
• This law firm can provide you with good quality work and an environment in which you can truly thrive and further develop your career.
• Salary will be dependent on experience and what you can bring to the table!
Penny’s aim is to give candidates and clients the best level of service professionally possible, taking into account not only their professional legal ambitions but also any personal circumstances. Penny’s role is to help people make the best career decisions helping them to personally progress and take the next step in the career ladder. With over 18 years legal recruitment experience and a strong network of connections Penny is well placed to assist you in your next move.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Penny will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package etc. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.