Construction Solicitor (Contentious), 4+ Years PQE, Somerset, £60,000 - £85,000 (DOE). To apply or to register your interest, please contact Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com and quote job reference 4250.
• A new opportunity for an experienced Construction Solicitor to join a Top 100 law firm with an impressive portfolio of national and international clients.
• Applications are sought from Construction Solicitors or Legal Executives with a minimum of 4 Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• This highly regarded team deal with a full range of sector contractors, developers, funders and professionals on a variety of both national and off-shore projects, from sports pitches and stadiums to railway design and construction.
• Experience of contentious construction matters is essential
• Confident and capable of supervising more junior members of the team.
• Strong client management skills with a focus on delivery of excellent client service
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.