Private Client Solicitor, 3+ Years PQE, Exeter, £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE), Full time or Part time – This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading regional law firm with offices across the county who can offer clearly defined career progression, an excellent quality of work and the chance to join a team of like-minded and forward thinking professionals. To apply or to register your interest, or even for a general career discussion please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 4230.
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitors with a minimum of 3 Years PQE
• The firm are committed to supporting work life balance and all staff are provided with the opportunity for flexible working.
• This leading national law firm boasts one of the leading Private Client Teams in the country and has an excellent quality of work.
• The team are all driven individuals who have an excellent level of attention to detail which is reflected in their client testimonials.
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload including Wills, lasting powers of attorney, trusts and estates.
• You will demonstrate excellent communication skills together with a strong client service ethic and will be keen to take a pro-active approach to business development and developing your reputation within the market place.
• ACTAPS and/or STEP membership welcomed but not essential.
• Full time or part time will be considered
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.