Family Solicitor, 2+ PQE, Devon, £45,000 - £60,000 - This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading firm, offering long-term career development opportunities. To apply or to register your interest, please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 4228.
• Applications are sought from Family Solicitors or Legal Executives with a minimum of 2 Years PQE.
• As a passionate and ambitious Family Solicitor, you will become an integral part of a successful family team, handling a diverse caseload of family matters.
• You will be handling a full lifecycle of family matters, including divorce, pre-nuptial agreements, children issues, separation agreements and civil partnerships.
• You will gain excellent exposure to a varied caseload and possess a sensitive approach in handling these matters.
• The role requires a passion for business development, taking a confident lead in promoting and strengthening the firm’s standing and capabilities.
• You will have a demonstrated flair for the handling of sensitive family matters, gained through experience with another reputable practice.
• This is a genuine chance to take your career to the next level with a well-established firm who offer a lovely working environment and great opportunities for career development.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.