Private Client Solicitor (Senior Associate/Partner) – London - An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Private Client Solicitor (Senior Associate/Partner) to join a leading firm in London. Call Rebecca for more information and a confidential discussion on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 4217
JOB TITLE: Private Client Solicitor (Senior Associate/Partner)
PQE REQUIRED: 8+ years’
SALARY: Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- A Private Client Senior Associate/Partner is required to join this highly-regarded Legal 500 law firm.
- The role requires an experienced Private Client Lawyer to handle a range of matters including probate, will and trust drafting, elderly client work and some complex tax and estates matters.
- Working on behalf of a range of clients including a high number of wealthy individuals, this role requires a technically competent Senior Associate or Partner with a passion for this area of law.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 8 years’ PQE gained from another leading firm.
- You will have excellent client care skills, the ability to work constructively under pressure and to meet deadlines. Business development and marketing skills would be advantageous.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm and take on and expand an existing caseload. You must be professional, motivated and enthusiastic and have excellent communication and IT skills.
- You will be an interactive team member as well as being involved in business development and the marketing of the team including delivering seminars and writing blogs and articles.
- STEP membership is desirable but not essential.
- Boasting a highly regarded private client team, the newly appointed Private Client Senior Associate or Partner will be gaining exposure to a diverse workload on behalf of a wide range of clients.
- The firm's longevity is a tribute to its steadiness and deep commitment to working both for its clients' best interests and the good of the local community.
- Offering a full range of legal services to a broad spectrum of clients, the partners are well placed to offer high quality advice and a genuine understanding of client needs, the firm’s ethos is to pass this on to more junior members of the team in order to deliver a consistently exceptional service.
HOW TO APPLY:
We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Rebecca will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities and package. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.