Property Litigation Solicitor (Senior), 5+ Years PQE, Birmingham, £60000.00- £70000.00 (DOE) - A leading national law firm is looking for an ambitious Property Litigation Solicitor to join their team in Birmingham. If you want to find out more contact Theresa on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com and quote job reference TL4216.
• Applications are sought from Property Litigation Solicitors with a minimum of 5 Years PQE
• You will be ambitious, driven and determined to succeed within a highly successful team, and market leading firm.
• You will be responsible for your own property litigation case load and assisting senior fee earners on more complex cases.
• As a market leading multinational firm, our client has an excellent reputation for providing pragmatic, practical and innovative solutions across a diverse and high-value client base.
• They are currently experiencing a period of exponential growth, whilst maintaining a solid commitment to provide an excellent level of client service.
• The Property Litigation team is regarded as a regional leader in the local area, and are renowned for their commercial focus and technical excellence.
• Excellent salary plus a comprehensive benefits package, including 25 days holiday, health insurance and pension scheme.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.