Construction Solicitor, 3-5 Years PQE, Nottingham, £58000.00 - £64000.00 (DOE) – You will be joining a progressive law firm with an enviable well-established client base and exciting strategic growth plans. You will be looking for a role where you can contribute as a key member of the Construction team. For a confidential discussion, please call Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 and quote reference TL4214.
• The successful Construction Solicitor will become a vital part of this expanding team, handling a varied and complex caseload advising clients across a range of market sectors.
• You will be responsible for handling a predominantly contentious construction workload as well as advising on non-contentious construction matters.
• You can expect to be dealing with contractors and developers, commercial occupiers and funders.
• Applications are sought from Construction Solicitor with between 3-5 years’ experience of dealing with a range of contentious and ideally non-contentious construction matters.
• You will be well versed in all aspects on construction with a particular focus on contentious files and drafting and negotiation of construction documents.
• It is essential that you have exceptional inter-personal and communication skills and have the ability to work effectively with other teams within the firm.
• You will be a self-starter who is able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivations coupled with the ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner.
• You will also have the ability to develop and maintain good client relationships offering the highest standards of professionalism at all times.
• Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.